A life coach is a professional thinking and accountability partner, an advocate for your success, and someone who will challenge your current ways of thinking to break down self-limiting beliefs and inspire you to meet your greatest goals and make the desired changes in your life.
A life coach will help you think outside of the box and come up with ideas that you may not be able to generate on your own then push you to the next level of achievement and beyond. We will focus on where you are in your life right now, where you would like to be in the future and why and what you can do right now to make progress toward your ideal life.
A life coach can brainstorm with you, inspire you to strive for challenging goals, assist you with overcoming obstacles, and challenge your current limiting beliefs and thought patterns.
Life coaches are not counselors, therapists, mentors, advisors or teachers. We do not provide counseling or diagnose or treat psychiatric conditions or prescribe medicine or clinical treatments. And we do not give advice.
- Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Minor in Family & Consumer science with a focus on human development
- Over 5 years job experience as a psychiatric technician and behavior management consultant
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Brandman University
- I am currently obtaining my International Coaching Federation Life Coach Certification through Symbiosis Coaching
Your first sample session is Always free! This gives us a chance to get to know each other and decide together if we will be a good team. If you decide that I am the coach for you, you can find my price packages in this "investment" link. Please feel free to message me with any questions.
I am happy to answer any questions you have at any time. Just click the contact me button and send me a message!